Validity: From 1 May to 30 September inclusive.
Set your tickets for the little shuttle train in advance and get a discount ...
- WHERE CAN YOU DROP OFF / PICK UP YOUR PASSENGERS AND PARK YOUR COACH?
Tourist coaches must obligatorily be parked at: Les Gorguettes car park (Avenue des Gorguettes)
1 > ARRIVAL ON THE PLATFORM : DROP OFF POINT AND COACH PARKING AREA
- Coach parking area : 26 available parking spaces
- Group reception area : Tourist Office information point, police point and toilets for men and women
2 > QUEUE AT THE LITTLE SHUTTLE TRAIN BOARDING AREA
- Schedule return to book with the policy officer
- Prepare the payment for the group (or the OT CASSIS voucher, only one accepted)
- Payment by cheque, in cash or by Credit Card (VISA and Mastercard only)
3 > BOARDING THE SHUTTLE TRAINS
- Board the little shuttle train
- Capacity : seating for 60 max.
- Seats for disabled persons and luggages possible on board
4 > SHUTTLE TRANSFER TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- Commentary on-board in french and english
- Drop-off point : the Viguerie Stop (just 100 metres from the harbour, go down Rue Brémond (pedestrian street))
- Transfer time : 10 minutes approximately
5 > PICK-UP AGAIN AT THE SCHEDULED TIME AND TRANSFER BACK TO THE COACH AREA
- Pick-up at the scheduled time, agreed upon by the shuttle driver and the person in charge of your group
- Transfer back time : 12 minutes approximately
- Last tranfer : 17:40 pm
To organize the number of shuttle we must lay on each day, please tell us the following items before your arrival :
- The day and the time of your arrival
- The name of your group
- The number of people
- HOW TO PROCEED TO GET AN EXEMPTION FORM ?
1 > Demand for an exemption form : firstname.lastname@example.org
2 > Complete this form and send back it : email@example.com
No authorization will be approved between 09:00 am and 06:00 pm.
3 > We submit this exemption form completed to our municipal services for validation.
4 > Decision of our municipal services within a period of 72 hours max.
5 > Validation sent in your email, and providing access exceptionally to the Gendarmerie stop (town centre).
Note: Any drop-off or pick-up at the gendarmerie stop (Avenue of 11 November 1918) taking place WITHOUT an exemption form previously approved by the Municipal Police of Cassis and the Tourist Office of Cassis, may be the subject of immediate verbalization.